One more tree up and shining bright in our home!
This kitchen tree is such a beauty. A green tree with warm white lights, this beauty stands 9 feet tall and is gorgeous!
Our Second of Five Trees is Up
How to Tie Ribbon on a Tree
This year I made ribbon picks using 3 different ribbons. They are beautiful on the tree and were such a hit on my YouTube channel, that I made a video showing how to make them…if you are interested.
I just adore a beautiful traditional green tree adorned with burgundy and gold. If you’re interested in seeing the steps to trim this tree, this video will show you everything!
So much more Christmas decor coming your way. I’m working on the eating area of the kitchen and will show you that soon. Along with the dining room, family room and lastly the foyer. Phew! Is that it 😉
Product Links below for your shopping convenience.
- Christmas Tree https://shopstyle.it/l/bNEdH
- Ornaments https://shopstyle.it/l/bNEey
- Red Floral picks https://shopstyle.it/l/bNEir
- Burgundy Ribbon https://shopstyle.it/l/bNEd7
- Gold Ribbon https://shopstyle.it/l/bNEgm
- Burgundy Ribbon (other) https://shopstyle.it/l/bNEhu
- Gold Ribbon (other) https://shopstyle.it/l/bNEhA
- Gold Ribbon (other) https://shopstyle.it/l/bNEgB
- Tree Skirt https://amzn.to/3TUbOn7
- Flower Picks https://amzn.to/3flHUtd
- Gold Floral Picks https://amzn.to/3zARmjf
- Zip ties https://amzn.to/3fvQh5q
Subscribe to Happy Haute Home
For more decor, recipe and outdoor ideas, please subscribe to Happy Haute Home and follow along on Pinterest HERE, YouTube HERE, Twitter HERE and feel free to pin and tweet your favorite pics from Happy Haute Home.
You can also get daily home decor inspiration by following along on Instagram HERE